Monday, December 19, 2011

Introduction

Hello fellow musicians, The Music Man here helping you on your quest to find the "perfect" guitar for you and you’re playing style. Some people may not know where to even begin when it comes to finding the perfect guitar and some people may just want to find a few extra tips that can help them in the future, so I will cover everything from just about the absolute basics to more advanced things that can make or break a guitar and its absolute perfection.

  Note how I put quotations around perfect in the first paragraph, I did this because the perfect guitar is different for everybody. A good example would be like going to a music store, I play something like a Dean Dime Series Razorback... Don't get me wrong, it's a wonderful guitar but not what I’m looking for. But then someone else may come after I’m done playing it and they may have found the treasure that they have been looking for their entire life! If you have ever heard the expression "Beauty is in the eye of the beholder". This situation is kind of like that.

  So because of the differences in play styles and expectations that vary between people, I will go over a very wide span of what people look for in a good guitar, where to find it, what they don’t know what they should be looking for and much more. I hope you enjoy it and that I may help you on your quest for... THE PERFECT GUITAR!

No comments:

Post a Comment